Wednesday 10 June 2015

NEST CONFIGURATION IN DCS TRAINING

DCS Training at Anax Projects

The FCS home is made out of VL Net couplers, battery units for going down the CPUs’ primary memory, a backboard, a force circulation board, and a prepared sign yield unit notwithstanding the CPU cards and power supply card. A FCS model has five I/O modules home.

The I/O modules change over the simple or computerized signs from the field hardware then go to handle control stations or the other way around to change over the signs from the field control station to the signs for the field gear. The I/O module can be arranged into the accompanying seven primary sorts.

1) Analog I/O module

2) Multipoint control simple I/O module

3) Relay I/O module

4) Multiplexer module

5) Digital I/O module

6) Communication module

7) Communication card

Visit us at “Anax Projects and Development Pvt Ltd” at Noida.

No comments:

Post a Comment